Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers #WellnessWednesday
- Drain cashews. Add them to a blender with nutritional yeast, lemon juice, and sea salt. Pulse until smooth. Transfer to a small bowl, and stir in chives.
- Preheat oven to 400°F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Use a spoon to scoop cashew cheese into jalapeño halves, and wrap each half with one strip of bacon.
- Place jalapeños on baking sheet, and bake for 35-40 minutes on center rack of oven.
- Allow to cool 5 minutes before serving.