1 small cauliflower, cut into florets
1 cup cashews, soaked 20 minutes and drained
1 15-oz coconut cream can
2 T coconut flour
¼ cup raw honey
¼ cup melted coconut oil
2 t vanilla bean powder
1 t vanilla extract
¼ t sea salt
Optional toppings: cacao nibs, raw nuts, nut butter, fruit
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add cauliflower florets. Boil cauliflower five minutes, then reduce to a simmer and let the cauliflower cook five minutes more, until tender.
- Drain the water from the pot and add the cauliflower to a food processor with all other ingredients.
- Blend the ingredients 1-2 minutes until creamy and smooth.
- Line a 12.25 x 5.75” pan with parchment paper and pour in the cauliflower mixture. Top with optional ingredients as desired.
- Place in the freezer to harden for six hours. Depending on where you live, it may take more or less time to freeze.
- When ready to eat, remove from the freezer, scoop and enjoy!
- Optional toppings: cacao nibs, raw nuts, nut butter, fruit