- 2 cups raw cashews
- 2 T maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1-2 T water (as needed)
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Spread the cashews out on a baking sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Remove the pan from the oven and transfer the cashews to a food processor. Add the maple syrup and cinnamon, and blend on high for 2 minutes.
- Scrape down the sides and blend again. Repeat this process until the cashew butter is creamy, about 10 minutes. Add water as necessary to get it to the desired consistency.
- Store the cashew butter in a glass jar until ready to eat!